Address: 90-15 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY, 11373
- 10:00 - 21:30 ( Mon - Sat ) 11:00 - 20:00 ( Sun )
Queens Center is an urban shopping mall owned by The Macerich Company in the Elmhurst section of Queens, a borough of New York City. It is located at the intersection of Queens Boulevard and Woodhaven Boulevard, two of the borough's busiest streets. It is adjacent to the Woodhaven Boulevard (E G R V) station on the IND Queens Boulevard Line of the New York City Subway. It is also off Exit 19 on the busy Long Island Expressway. The mall has a gross leasable area of 963,041 square feet (89,500 mï¿½) and 150 stores. It is considered one of the most profitable malls on a per square foot in the United States, with 2002 sales of $953 per square foot, almost triple the national average.
Queens Center opened in 1972 on land previously occupied by a children's amusement park named Fairyland, a supermarket and automobile parking. From 2002â€“2004, a massive renovation of the mall took place, doubling its size by expanding and renovating the original mall and adding a new wing across the street. The two wings are connected by a large multi-level bridge over 92nd Street.
Its anchor stores are Macy's and J.C. Penney, each located at different ends of the mall.
The Macy's location in Queens Center was chosen as a model site to be open 24 hours a day during the Christmas shopping season, for 83 straight hours, from 7 a.m. on Thursday, December 21 until 6 p.m. on Sunday, December 24, 2006, when the doors close on Christmas Eve. The location was chosen as it is one of the busiest locations in the country.Anchors
* Express (10,396 sq. ft.)
* Forever 21 (11,340 sq. ft.)
* Gap (17,728 sq. ft. total, The Gap - 8,901 sq. ft., Gap Body - 3,757 sq. ft., Gap Kids/Baby Gap - 5,070 sq. ft.)
* H & M (24,202 sq. ft.)
* JCPenney (202,400 sq. ft., formerly located in a 157,000 sq. ft. location before relocating to the expansion, the old space is now more mall space)
* Macy's (365,500 sq. ft.)
* Modell's Sporting Goods (20,120 sq. ft.)
* Urban Outfitters (12,757 sq. ft.)* XIOS (10,500 sq. ft.)
Mall in the media
ELMHURST (WABC) -- It was another great Eyewitness News town hall meeting Wednesday night at the Queens Center Mall in Elmhurst. Hundreds of people showed ...
- From 7Online.com, @ Queens center mall
27Tennis phenom Andy Roddick is serving up autographs to fans, Friday, 5 pm, at Macy's, Queens Center Mall, Queens Boulevard, Elmhurst; 718-271-7200. ...
- From Newsday (subscription), @ Queens center mall
Walking through the Queens Center Mall today, though, I found a Clearwire store promising to open in September. They could open the store as an information ...
- From Gearlog (blog), @ Queens center mall
Please join us at the Queens Center Mall at Queens & Woodhaven Boulevards in Elmhurst, Queens. You can talk to us about any important issues that are on ...
- From 7Online.com, @ Queens center mall
Active city dwellers will appreciate the opening of Rockport's first NYC store in the high-trafficked Queens Center Mall: Now you can stock up on stylish ...
- From Time Out New York, @ Queens center mall
... 後，於艾姆赫斯特皇后大道90-15號的皇后中心商場(Queens Center Mall) 內，盜用偷來的身分進行信用卡詐騙，使用不法的信用卡於商場內肆意購物，購買了多件物品。 ...
- From 香港新浪網, @ Queens center mall
Adding insult to injury, the 1 million-square-foot Queens Center Mall just over two miles away has managed to thrive throughout the recession. ...
- From Crain's New York Business, @ Queens center mall
Both women attended the auditions held in April at the Queens Center Mall. Sally Ferreira, who was born and raised in East Elmhurst, has been a dancer and ...
- From YourNabe.com, @ Queens center mall
... the idea for the first Fashion's Night Out last year to promote the industry - and lead a tribe of fashionistas to Macy's at the Queens Center Mall. ...
- From New York Daily News, @ Queens center mall
BY AISHA AL-MUSLIM Another quarrel has erupted over street vendors, but this time it's outside of Queens Center Mall. Eduardo Giraldo, vice president of ...
- From Queens Courier, @ Queens center mall