Malletin.com values your privacy. This policy applies to the Malletin.com Service (collectively, including all Content and Services available through the malletin.com domain name).
Malletin.com uses the personal information we collect to provide the Service to you. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other company for its own marketing purposes without your consent.
1. Information Collection
In order to offer you the best possible experience using the Service, we collect the following information:
- 1.1. Information you provide. When you use the Malletin.com Service, we may ask you for personal information, such as your name, email address, zip code, age, and gender. You may also have the opportunity to provide the email addresses of friends or family members to tell them about the Malletin.com Service. We may combine the information we collect from you with information about you that we receive from other online and offline sources, such as from our merchant Partners, in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of the Service. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of our combining such information.
- 1.2. Usage information. As part of the standard operation of the Malletin.com Service, we may collect certain non-personal information from you. This may include the dates and times you used the Malletin.com Service. We may combine this non-personal information with your personal information.
- 1.3. Direct communications with Malletin.com. When you send email or other communications to Malletin.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- 1.4. Information you provide on our Partners' websites. We offer some of our services in connection with the websites run by our merchant Partners. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to Malletin.com, and we will use it in accordance with this Policy. Our Partners' sites may have privacy practices that are different from Malletin.com's (and which we do not control), and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
2. Information Use
We may use your personal and non-personal information for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide products and services to you, including the display of personalized content, offers and advertising; (2) to help address problems with and the functioning of the Service; (3) to monitor and conduct internal reviews of the Service; (4) to help us better understand and improve the use of the Service, and to develop new services; (5) to protect the security and integrity of the Service; and (6) to contact you, if necessary or at your request.
3. Information Sharing
Malletin.com may share aggregate, non-personal information with our related companies, consultants, advertising clients, merchant Partners, service providers, advertising agencies and other third parties.
Malletin.com may share your personal information with other parties in the following circumstances:
- 3.1. When we have your consent.
- 3.2. To our related companies, consultants, advertising clients, merchant Partners, service providers and advertising agencies, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us. These companies work with us under confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from making any other use or disclosure of your personal information.
- 3.3. If we determine that there has been a violation of Service policies.
- 3.4. If we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, other users of the Service or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- 3.5. To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- 3.6. To provide information to a company that acquires, is acquired by or is merged with Malletin.com.
4. Information Security
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from our users and store on our servers.
6. Contact Us
MoboUP Marketing Lab, LLC
2711 Centerville Rd. Ste 120
Wilmington, DE 19808